At Lewis Creek Company, we are all about people: our employees, our clients, and our community. As a member of the Lewis Creek team, you will have the opportunity to learn and take on new challenges in a supportive and respectful environment. We value communication, transparency, and partnership at every level. We work hard to provide the highest level of service to our clients and have fun doing it. We welcome humans of all backgrounds and identities. Check out our job openings below!
Lewis Creek Company is looking to grow our team! We’re currently searching for a Journey-Level Carpenter with 5+ years experience in all aspects of residential construction and a mastery of interior and exterior finishes.
Role Qualities and Qualifications:
- 5+ years remodeling and/or new construction carpentry experience.
- Mastery of interior and exterior finish work.
- Demonstrated willingness be an active participant in your own growth and the growth of a team.
- Highly organized and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Passion for our craft and a consistently positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills and sense of accountability
- Interest and/or background in Energy Efficient/Net-Zero/Passive House construction is a plus.
We offer a positive and supportive work environment with opportunities for professional growth. At Lewis Creek Company, people are at the heart of everything we do. We are dedicated to providing the very best value and service to our customers and our team. We offer a competitive compensation/ benefits package. We do not offer health insurance at this time.
Please respond to this posting with both a COVER LETTER and RESUME. No cold calls. Applicants that do not provide a cover letter and resume will not be considered.